Tim McGraw Feat. Faith Hill - Its Your Love

tim mcgraw - it's your love - foto bugil telanjang bulat - faceleakzTim McGraw
"It's Your Love" is a song by Tim McGraw, released as the first single from his album Everywhere.

The song, featuring wife Faith Hill, reached number one on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart in its fifth week on the chart.

The song stayed there for six weeks, and became McGraw's and Hill's first top-ten hit on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 7.

The accompanying music video, directed by Sherman Halsey is notable in that it showcases Hill, who was very noticeably pregnant with the couple's first child, Gracie.

Faith Hill - it's your love - foto bugil telanjang bulat - faceleakzFaith Hill

The music video won Video of the Year at the 1997 Academy of Country Music Awards. It is also Country Music Television's #1 Video of All Time.

The song was originally recorded by pop trio She Moves, whose version peaked at number 67 on the Hot 100. The song appears on the game Karaoke Revolution Country.

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate. Silahkan dibuka bagi yang merasa berminat.
Tim McGraw Feat. Faith Hill - It's Your Love Lyrics:

Dancin' in the dark
Middle of the night
Takin' your heart
And holdin' it tight

Emotional touch
Touchin' my skin
And askin' you to do
What you've been doin' all over again

Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know
What it is that won't let me go

It's your love
It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
It's your love

Better than I was
More than I am
And all of this happened
By takin' your hand

And who I am now
Is who I wanted to be
And now that we're together
I'm stronger than ever
I'm happy and free

Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in, no
And if you asked me why I changed
All I gotta do is say your sweet name

It's your love
It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
It's your love
Oh, baby

Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know
What it is that won't let me go

It's your love
It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
It's your love
It's your love
It's your love

2 Comments On :

Tim McGraw Feat. Faith Hill - Its Your Love

@ Friday, July 15, 2011

Labels: ,
Hendro Prayitno Hendro Prayitno said...

Anjrit gua baru nemu konsep kaya begini..maaf oot.
Bukan memuji tapi gua salut konsep loe beda..itulah ide, pastinya ga sama, dan karakter kuat. Kl loe pertahanin pageviews bisa ningkat drastis..buktinya gua nelusur sampe abis.

Waduh, kl buat artikel di atas gua no komen dulu ga ngerti banget soalnya. Sekali ini gua oot dulu..

July 16, 2011 at 2:10 PM
faceleakz faceleakz said...

yang diberi style cuma beberapa postingan aja coz masih masih banyak yang belum saya mengerti dan itu membuat saya agak teler, makanya saya berkunjung ke blog kalian dan berharap menemukan solusi di sana.

July 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Here's A face Box To Share Your Thoughts